Can you explain these new changes??

Moderator: ok666

google123
Scoreville-User

Can you explain these new changes??

Post by google123 »

New/Change: Park is open until 22 o'clock. Please edit IsDay for your park girls to "Day" or "Night"
Do I have to pick between Day or Night for a park scene or can I still have it at "Any Time" and would it work fine?
New on CityScreen: "Sex in Car"-Button. If you have girls with car sex, you must set the location to "SexInCar" and IsDay to "Day" or "Night" in the SceneEditor.
Can I still have it set to "Any Time" and would it work fine?
New/Change: Available girls on location will instantly change with the day/night cycle from now on. Edit your girl packs to reflect this.
What do you mean edit the girl pack to reflect this? What do I need to edit?
Change in Downtown: Removed the "CAR PARKING ZONE"! "DowntownCar" is no longer available in the SceneEditor, it is replaced by "SexInCar". Edit your girl packs to reflect this.
Some of my girlpacks are "adapted" to this new change without having to edit them myself. Do I still have to go through all my girlpacks to make sure "DowntownCar" is changed to "SexinCar"?
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Can you explain these new changes??

Post by ok666 »

google123 wrote:
New/Change: Park is open until 22 o'clock. Please edit IsDay for your park girls to "Day" or "Night"
Do I have to pick between Day or Night for a park scene or can I still have it at "Any Time" and would it work fine?
New on CityScreen: "Sex in Car"-Button. If you have girls with car sex, you must set the location to "SexInCar" and IsDay to "Day" or "Night" in the SceneEditor.
Can I still have it set to "Any Time" and would it work fine?
Any scene will still play if you leave the old "AnyTime". But, if it's clearly a day or a night scene and you set the SceneTime accordingly, they are favored over the ambiguous ones. Example: Game time is night (after 2000 hours), all girls with Night or AnyTime scenes are available. If you choose a girl to flirt with one of her night scenes will be selected. If there aren't any one of the other scenes will be selected.
google123 wrote:
New/Change: Available girls on location will instantly change with the day/night cycle from now on. Edit your girl packs to reflect this.
What do you mean edit the girl pack to reflect this? What do I need to edit?
Older game versions changed the available girls once every 12 game hours. Now this happens every time a location is activated, e.g. at 2000 hours girls with night scenes only will start to appear.
google123 wrote:
Change in Downtown: Removed the "CAR PARKING ZONE"! "DowntownCar" is no longer available in the SceneEditor, it is replaced by "SexInCar". Edit your girl packs to reflect this.
Some of my girlpacks are "adapted" to this new change without having to edit them myself. Do I still have to go through all my girlpacks to make sure "DowntownCar" is changed to "SexinCar"?
The old location was renamed, so you see this new change right away. But check your girlpacks to better distinguish between "DowntownStreet", "SexInCar" or the new "Bitch".