Shower

Moderator: ok666

Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Shower

Post by Kebaboni »

OK, so there is a misunderstanding. I want to take a shower and if I don't have food it says: Go buy something at the store.
There is no shampoo at the store no nothing. So it's pretty much stupid.
And one more thing, a question. Where is the character saved? Could you make it that the save file would appear in the game folder.
Because every time I reinstall windows my character disappears and it takes time to create a character for testing everything...
EDIT: Sorry, at first seemed that hygiene didnt recharge. Sorry my bad. The info says Kitchen. :D
However the question is still up.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Re: Shower

Post by tomcat0815 »

Kebaboni wrote:OK, so there is a misunderstanding. I want to take a shower and if I don't have food it says: Go buy something at the store.
There is no shampoo at the store no nothing. So it's pretty much stupid...
It's nice that you think we would be totally crazy. :mrgreen:

But, it was a nice idea about shampoo. :zwinker:
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

And how about the savegame location? Where is it saved? As I lost like 3 high end saves already because of reinstalling windows :D
yoSh
Scoreville-User

Post by yoSh »

Kebaboni wrote:And how about the savegame location? Where is it saved? As I lost like 3 high end saves already because of reinstalling windows :D

you'll find them in the following folder : "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\ScoreVilleSaves"
:prost:
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Kebaboni wrote:And how about the savegame location? Where is it saved? As I lost like 3 high end saves already because of reinstalling windows :D
Ah, you should familiarize yourself with personal folders in your operating system. :mrgreen: For the lazy ones: Tomcat already wrote an export/import function some weeks ago, it will be part of the next release.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

The thing is there is no such directory as AppData in my folder... And even Search can't find it :D I tried finding the save file too...
EDIT: OK... I found it. Was a hidden folder :D
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

If you ever want to renew your system, copy the whole AppData folder over, it will contain personal data of all your installed programs.