girlfriends

Moderator: ok666

carloscrista
Scoreville-User

girlfriends

Post by carloscrista »

How do you get a girl to be your girlfriend? Relation level is 15 but I can not get it.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Re: girlfriends

Post by tomcat0815 »

The girl must be a homegirl and you must come to the climax at the same time with her.
It works only for homesexlocation.
carloscrista
Scoreville-User

Post by carloscrista »

"The girl must be a homegirl and you must come to the climax at the same time with her.
It works only for homesexlocation."

I've tried that and it's not working
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Have you her phonenumber?
carloscrista
Scoreville-User

Post by carloscrista »

yes I do have phonenumber and relation at level 15 and severals climax at same time.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

Can the girl only have home-scenes for it to work? If so I understand why I'm also out of luck, cause I don't think I have one girl with just home-scenes in my collection.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Up until now I tested it with 2 packs, both have home _and_ other scenes. Strange...
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Yes, very strange. The guys are making clearly something wrong. :floet:
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

4me4u wrote:Can the girl only have home-scenes for it to work? If so I understand why I'm also out of luck, cause I don't think I have one girl with just home-scenes in my collection.
Oh my god :ohno
Not only Homescenes. One Homescene is enough.

GirlArousal = 100
PlayerPower = 0
Phonenumber of this Girl and Relationshiplevel 10 or higher And it works in "Sex at Home"
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

Why the reaction? I just asked.
Anyway I just tried it again. With a girl I have a 10 in relationship with and I also have her phone number. Went to the Café. Finished the scene 100-0 got asked to do the scene all over again afterward, finished again 100-0. No luck this time either.
And the game also crashes a lot more then it used to do. I'm thinking of starting the game from scratch again, maybe it will work better then?
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

You have to forgive Tomcat, he isn't a native speaker (me neither). It was not meant to anger you.

Girlfried: I just checked the source code. You have a 20% chance to do it again, if not, the parameters Tomcat gave apply. But I will run it through the game in a few minutes.

Crashes: As you can see from the bug reports I'm bug hunting for some days now. If a crash is reproducable please file a report yourself describing all the steps you did.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Sorry, works as expected. I tried it with the "Francesca Le" package...
akkmutd0711
Scoreville-User

Post by akkmutd0711 »

Hi may I know how I can't have sex with starter pack girls for example Angel Dark? I only see green flirt button available on every individual girlpacks' girl...

Appreciate your advise, thanks and cheers.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

You have to work your way up: Notice the relationship level with each girl? Raise this by flirting and, if possible, sex. The higher the value, the more scenes become available. Some scenes of the Angel Dark package have a required relationship.
akkmutd0711
Scoreville-User

Post by akkmutd0711 »

Now the only thing I can do is flirt and say goodbye at the end of the flirt, there's no way I can have sex. I do know as the relationship level goes up some of the extra sex scenes of some girls will be unlocked. Angel Dark, Amy Ried and etc all the starter pack girls can only be flirted and not have sex, well I will try to see if I can raise the level only by flirting, hopefully they will allow me to have sex once the level is high enough if it's possible..
akkmutd0711
Scoreville-User

Post by akkmutd0711 »

akkmutd0711 wrote:Now the only thing I can do is flirt and say goodbye at the end of the flirt, there's no way I can have sex. I do know as the relationship level goes up some of the extra sex scenes of some girls will be unlocked. Angel Dark, Amy Ried and etc all the starter pack girls can only be flirted and not have sex, well I will try to see if I can raise the level only by flirting, hopefully they will allow me to have sex once the level is high enough if it's possible..
I have raised Angel Dark level to 14 but I still can't get the green Flirt button, may I know where am I go wrong?
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Edit your girlpack. Set the Player to "White" or "Black".
Player = "None" don't work at release 1.9.0.

Better you set the Condom to "No" or "Yes" too.
akkmutd0711
Scoreville-User

Post by akkmutd0711 »

Thanks tomcat, it worked! Default for condom has been set to 'No' so should not be an issue..