Problems with v2.5.1

Moderator: ok666

yoSh
Scoreville-User

Re: Problems with v2.5.1

Post by yoSh »

Hi !
Dont take care of how many lines you can see in the Girlpacklister.
Just watch the last columns 'Hints'

Just in case: you should take a look on this thread => http://scoreville.die-links-welt.de/boa ... 1072#p1072

be sure to check the Hints Columns
Like its done on this screen

But, you could have a lots of work to handle this error... if you have made PACK for location
As 'realtor' said
if you have a girl (like 'Tera patrick' for exemple ;) in more than one pack ... you could have many "duplicate girl" to take care :/

But thinking of solving your trouble, Go check what the 'Hints' says first then we'll think about it.
:dance:
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Actually, it's less work than you may think: Since the ID is part of the girl's properties it is shown for all of her scenes. The same goes for the second/duplicate girl. That's why I recommend to edit one girl at a time and look for the result in the lister (after reloading all packs). An example: Girl A has 2 scenes and the same ID as girl B with 3 scenes. The Lister will now show 5 hints, but you only have to edit either girl A or B once to fix it.
jlc

Post by jlc »

well, First, I apologize for the English, I can read and understand well, but I'm not good when I have to write, so I used the google translator :)

I'm also having some problems with the new version.
Like other companions of the forum, the error with the savegames also happened to me.
sought to try solve a problem using the lister,but lister accused at all: "Guild used for more than one girl."
took a deep breath and thought about work of fixing one by one. However, when I click the name of the girl in lister, to open the editor, the following error message appears:
"The Following error occurred: application not found.
please see 'sv gamelog.txt' for more details. "
gamelog comes in the following:
20:43:12.620 Scanning directories for girls ...
20:43:12.616 Scanning directories for furniture ...
Furniture scanning 20:43:12.663 done ...
20:43:12.671 scanning done girl ...
20:43:12.671 Loading girl cache ...
20:43:12.691 girl cache ... done
Girlpacks 20:43:12.691 Loading ...
20:43:12.695 done ... girlpacks
20:43:12.695 Writing cache file ...
20:43:12.705 cache written ...

then open the editor and manually search for the pack, I open click on the name of the girl, "set new guid" then I saved, but another error message appears
"whiting pack error: Access to the path c: \ ......... \ xxxxx.girlpack was denied" and I can not save.

to try to solve the problem now, I extracted the game in another folder and move pack by pack of girls to see where that's duplicated guid.

is the second time I try it, the first ran out of patience and moved everything, some accused the duplicate, others not contrary to start where all accused. however there was an error in time to save the pack.

I do not know if I'm the only one with this problem, but the record is there.

if it persists now by moving one by one (and every move I upgrade lister) turn and disclaimer here.

from now on, thank you all. :super2:
user0187
Scoreville-User

Post by user0187 »

"...Your savegame got corrupted because of duplicate girl IDs. Run the Lister, look at the last column ("Hints), double-click the line to open the girlpack in the Editor, right-click onto the girl list, choose "Set New Guid", save, reload packs in Lister. Do that for all duplicate IDs. Start a new game...." :prost:

I founded an easy to understand answer to my previous problem...

When I set up new guid I just change one letter in the girls name and save it. When reopen lister - last column is clear.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

jlc wrote:However, when I click the name of the girl in lister, to open the editor, the following error message appears:
"The Following error occurred: application not found.
please see 'sv gamelog.txt' for more details. "
All executables have to be in the same directory for this to work.
jlc wrote:then open the editor and manually search for the pack, I open click on the name of the girl, "set new guid" then I saved, but another error message appears
"whiting pack error: Access to the path c: \ ......... \ xxxxx.girlpack was denied" and I can not save.
Please check if your (former) directory is read-only.

I recommend the following directory structure:
...\Scoreville\ <- Home, all executables and DLLs go here
...\Scoreville\Aiml\ <- Speech files for flirting
...\Scoreville\Config\ <-- Config files for flirting bot
...\Scoreville\Girlpacks\ <-- All girlpacks go here
...\Scoreville\Videos\ <-- All videos for Downtown go here
...\Scoreville\VLC\ <-- 32bit VLC, can be removed if present in \ProgramFiles
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

user0187 wrote:When I set up new guid I just change one letter in the girls name and save it. When reopen lister - last column is clear.
You don't have to change the girl's name, setting a new ID is enough. Girls are internally referenced by ID, so a duplicate ID will result in strange effects. Up until now you probably haven't noticed them, but they are there from the beginning. That's why I programmed the guid check in the Lister some months ago.

Note: In the future we will exclude girls with duplicate ID and give a hint/warning at the start screen.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

New version is up. Mostly it is about avoiding problems with duplicate girl IDs.