Girlpack Scene Standards

Moderator: ok666

pronatrator
Scoreville-User

Girlpack Scene Standards

Post by pronatrator »

I've thought a lot about the different elements that go into making what I consider to be a "good" girlpack scene. I know that's very subjective, but these are my opinions on them. Also, before I begin I want to thank anyone who has actually taken the time to make a girlpack and upload it here. I've worked on and am working on a lot of them, uploaded a few of the ones I've finished here a while ago, so I know it can take some time and effort to put one together. And if you're thinking about making a girlpack, here are some things you might consider. TLDR is in bold.

Relationship Level:
-Every girl should have at least 1 scene that requires 0 relationship level. Why? Because if I have a choice of green flirt button or a red flirt button, I'm going to hit the green flirt button. If I have to chat up a girl 3 or 4 times to get anywhere, I'm just not gonna bother, and I'll never see any of the scenes you put so much time into. This wouldn't be so much of an issue if the chat system were more robust, but it just isn't. All you have to do is spam, "You're so sexy." or "My hot girl." and you're going to max out the conversation. It's boring and I just couldn't be bothered to do that again and again just to get to relationship level 2 or 3.

POV or Third Person?:
-Not critical. Some people prefer POV exclusively over third person. I'm fine with either. It's not something I consider when I'm deciding whether or not a scene is worth making. What I do consider is the how much of the time is the camera zoomed in on their junk and how much do we actually see who it is that's getting railed. It frustrates me to no end when there's a really hot girl or position and the camera spends the whole time zoomed in on their junk. Totally ruins it. The show is the whole body, not just the junk. The example that always comes to my mind is Nella. http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=n ... /nella.htm She's done one B/G scene ever(that i've found) and it's shit, because most of the time the camera is zoomed in on their junk. Might as well not be her.

Point is. POV doesn't matter(to me anyways). What the camera is looking at does.

How many clips per scene?:
-I typically try for 8. Sometimes as many as 10 and but never anything less than 5. If I don't think I can cut a scene into 5 interesting clips, then it's not going in the girlpack. There are two main things to consider here. First, variety. If the scene I make is 5 clips of missionary with very little difference between them, that's kind of a boring scene. 2 clips of the same position isn't bad, but there should be something different about them. The perspective is different, the pacing is different, etc etc. If missionary 2 is the same as missionary 1, just 30 seconds longer, I'd cut it. Second thing to consider is arousal. With 5 clips, you can max out a girls arousal by setting each clip to 20. If you have more than 5 clips, now you have some room to make some clips more arousing than others. More on arousal later.

How long should clips be?:
-I try for around 30-40 seconds. Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. How much less than 30 seconds? Earlier I watched the maid scene from the Jessyka Swan girlpack. The clips were around 18 seconds and they were good, so you can get away with less than 30 seconds. How much more than 30 seconds? 50 seconds is really pushing it for me. More than a minute and I start to wonder, "why not just watch the video instead?" Again, think about variety. If it's a whole minute that's basically the same thing, you can cut that down to about 30 seconds. If things change in that minute to keep things interesting, you can make that 1 clip into 2 clips. Why? Arousal. Which we'll talk about now.

How much arousal per clip?:
-Enough to get the viewer past the arousal requirement for the next clip. I hate, hate, hate having to spam the first clip just to get to the second one. And then I click the third one and get, "I'm not ready for that yet!" and back to 0. :wuetend:

If you're going to take the time to put in an arousal requirement, make sure the the previous clips have enough arousal to unlock it. I usually set it up so that if the viewer clicks each clip once, they will be very close to 100, with enough room to watch at least 1 clip again before maxing out. These days, I don't even bother with the arousal requirement. It annoys me, so I leave it out.

Should I put a relationship level requirement on my clips?"
-You can. It spices up some of the scenes you've already seen before, but don't overdo it. I'd use the # of clips per scene rule of thumb stated above. If you put a bunch of clips behind relationship levels and you end up with less than 5 at 0, that's too much.

So that's what I think about that. Like I said at the beginning, these are my opinions on what makes a "good" girlpack. I'm sure there will be some disagreements with what I've said, or things I've forgotten to mention, so I ask you. What do you think makes a good girlpack?
bobcalado

Re: Girlpack Scene Standards

Post by bobcalado »

Awesome...

I guess the game should have more girls, like a real play, with a plenty of amateur girls, you decide where to cum and etc... ugly girls and beatifull girls to more realist play!