Creating a torrent problem

Moderator: ok666

Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Creating a torrent problem

Post by Kebaboni »

Sooo I wanted to update my torrent file and the problem I face now I cannot create a torrent file... It always crash dumps... Have you ever faced problem like this before? Because I was trying to find a solution on the net and seems there is no solution for that... Maybe I should try to create 2 torrent files, maybe that would help... because now it's for 99.9 gb of files... Maybe that's the problem. Any ideas?
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Re: Creating a torrent problem

Post by Kebaboni »

Guess I have to wait for a new version of uTorrent... Can't find any solution to the problem... So torrent update will be delayed and I stopped seeding...
stickyboy00
Scoreville-User

Post by stickyboy00 »

I'm having the same problem right now, what client are you using? I've got uTorrent and I'm considering trying another. The forums are down over at uTorrent so I'm not getting any help there. I've tried messing with cache settings... I'm at a loss.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Yeah I was running uTorrent, tried different builds, then tried BitTorrent, but nothing helped, looked for numerous solutions but non helped, so I used MakeTorrent soft to create torrent files.
stickyboy00
Scoreville-User

Post by stickyboy00 »

uTorrent no longer for me!

Tried BitComet pulled off the large torrent but had worse ads than uTorrent and added uber annoying buffer files, if you've never seen them they show up if downloading with ANY other client than BitComet. Then I looked into the new qBittorrent. Wow, pulls off the large file size, no padding, and simple to use. It reminds me alot of what uTorrent used to be.

I think I have a new favorite.
mskiller
Scoreville-User

Post by mskiller »

did you try with vuze ? be careful while installing it, choose expert and decline all offer ...